To strengthen the development and growth of the Nooyen Group, we are looking for a driven and committed MIG/MAG welder
The all-round MIG/MAG welder is an active person who, by using the extensive machine park, welds both small and large steel constructions in a production process. You produce all parts that are being used in the agricultural industry, as well as gates, fencing, kennels, flooring, and parts for the cladding industry. A selection of the activities for an all-round MIG/MAG welder are MIG MAG welding of steel from 3mm to 15mm possibly by using a welding machine or robot.
To be eligible for this job you have great attention to detail, you must be persevered, and you are a team player. You set high demands on the quality of your work and strive for the best results.
- You have a TSO or BSO education in metalworking.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language in speech and in writing.
- You have experience in MIG/MAG welding.
- You are punctual, meticulously, and innovative.
- You are willing to work overtime if needed.
What we offer
- An appropriate salary – meal vouchers – eco vouchers.
- Opportunity to receive a permanent position after serving a successful probation period.
- Access to continuing training.
- Necessary clothing, tools, and equipment.
- A pleasant working ambiance.
- Working hours from 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Work in and around Pelt and/or Eksel (Belgium).
Are you going to take on the challenge with us as MIG/MAG WELDER?
HOW TO RESPOND
Email your resume including motivational letter to email@example.com addressed to Dhr. Ernie Maas
Please do not make us of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.