Accountmanager Germany/East-Europe (B2B)
For strengthening growth and development of Nooyen Pig Flooring, we are looking for a motivated Accountmanager Germany/East-Europe (B2B)
- The role of this position is to further generate revenue and drive sales goals in Germany, Scandinavia, and Eastern Europe.
- The account manager will be part of the Sales team and is responsible for the sales in his/her area while working together with the other members of the Sales team.
- The successful candidate will need to hunt for new business in the channel, while leading internal projects that support this initiative
- This role will focus on generating new clients and as such carries significant responsibility for adhering to performance goals.
- As an account manager you will create a sales plan for your target area, and you will contribute to the further development of the Nooyen organization.
- You will serve as the point of contact for customers and dealers and will be responsible for providing expert advice while building deep relationships withing the target market.
- You are familiar with the market and should be able to create opportunities.
- Willingness to travel forms an essential part of the job. The head office is located in Deurne. We offer the option to partially work from home.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is needed.
- Side activities are:
- Actively participating in trade shows.
- Providing product presentations.
- Organizing marketing events.
- You have a background in sales and/or marketing, and you have affinity with the agricultural (swine) industry.
- Typically, 2-5 years of successful experience in a similar position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the German and English language. The ability to speak the Russian language is a plus.
- Very strong communicative skills, problem-solving skills, and a hands-on personality.
- In-depth understanding of the customers and target market while focusing on returns.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
You must reside in the work area and must be willing to travel both within and beyond your work area.
A challenging job in a healthy, dynamic, and growing company. The company is characterized by an open hands-on work environment where you will be given a lot of freedom to carry out your activities. We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package based on the importance of the job.
DO YOU TAKE THE CHALLENGE?
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com, addressed to Ernie Maas.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated